Homeopathic assistance in the balancing of maladaptive responses to endogenous toxins (toxins created within the human system and food type allergies)
There are four main category types of allergies that can occur in a human system:
1. Gastrointestinal Allergy-This refers to allergies to various food substances due to variable causes. One main cause: A decrease in pancreatic enzymes and hydrochloric acid from the stomach leads to the development of food sensitivities and allergies.
2. Respiratory Allergy- This includes airborne allergies, pollen, etc..
3. Autoimmune Allergy- This is a condition whereby an abnormal immune response is occurring against the constituents of the body's own tissues.
4. Contact or Puncture Allergy- This includes bee stings, poison ivy, etc·
Dr. Arthur Coca, an immunologist, discovered that when people eat foods to which they are allergic, there is a dramatic increase in the heartbeat-20 or more beats a minute above normal. Pulse rate is normally remarkably stable, and unaffected by digestion or ordinary physical activities or normal emotions. Unless a person is ill or under great stress, pulse rate deviation is probably due to allergy.
By performing Coca's Pulse Test one can find and eliminate foods that harm.
1. Take your pulse when you wake in the morning. Using a watch with a second hand, count the number of beats in a 60 second period. A normal pulse reading is 50 to 70 beats per minute
2. Take your pulse again after eating a suspected allergy food. Wait 15 to 20 minutes and take your pulse again. If the pulse rate has increased more than 10 beats per minute, omit the food from your diet.
How to Use:
Adults: 7 to 10 drops, 3 times a day Children: 7 to 10 drops, 2 times a day Or use as directed by your physician. If pregnant or lactating, Of if conditions persist, consult your physician.
Hydrangea arborescens 3x, 8x, Adrenalinum 4x, Amanita muscaria, Russell emetica 6x, Carbo Vegetabilis 6x, 12x, 30x, Amanita phalloides 8x, Argentum Nitricum 12x, Gossypium Phaseolus 12x, 16x, 30x, Allium sativum, Avena sativa, Allium cepa, Saccharomyces, Triticum vulgare, Lactuca virosa, Stigmata maidis, Lac defloratum, Solanum lycopersicon, Solanum tuberosum, Coffea, Ovi gallinae 16x, 30x, 30c, Histaminum 30x
These statements have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © 1999-2006 All Rights Reserved